Xceedance Forms Alliance with Israeli Insurtech Accelerator
(Image credit: Benjamin Rascoe.)
Xceedance (Boston), a provider of strategic insurance consulting and technology services insurance organizations worldwide, has announced an alliance with the Israeli Insurtech Accelerator (IIA, Tel Aviv) at Insurtech Israel, an organization which leads and promotes the InsurTech ecosystem in Israel.
Xceedance characterizes the alliance as positioning the company as a potential investor and partner for nascent startups within IIA’s roster of InsurTech organizations. IIA-affiliated firms can work with Xceedance as a proven services and solutions provider to the global insurance industry.
As a result of the Alliance, Xceedance says that, in addition to funding, IIA-affiliated InsurTechs firms can turn to the consulting and services firm for:
- Advice and mentoring from successful entrepreneurs who have built a company from startup to a multi-million-dollar global brand;
- Marketing and sales guidance and access to a global business development network;
- Introductions to an extensive global list of insurers, reinsurers, agents, brokers, and MGAs;
- Insights from industry professionals with deep domain expertise across the lifecycle of insurance operations;
- Access to proven technology and core systems teams to assist with product development, testing, and implementation;
- Access to cloud administration/deployment and managed services support; and
- Finance, human resources (HR), legal, and administrative assistance.
“Xceedance has deep connections in the U.S., EU, and A/NZ insurance markets, enabling access and engagements for the Israeli insurtech ecosystem,” comments Kobi Bendelek, CEO, Insurtech Israel and the IIA. “Following a successful 2021 for IIA, the alliance with Xceedance helps further expand our connections to U.S. and other regional markets.”
of Xceedance also has relationships with other global InsurTech-focused entities. The company sponsors the India Insurtech Association, is a corporate member of InsTech London, has collaborated on industry research with the Italian Insurtech Association, among other partnerships. Additionally, ChainThat, a policy administration and blockchain insurtech, is an Xceedance company.
“Insurtech is a key contributor to the ongoing modernization of the insurance industry, and we are excited to continue our support of this important movement through an alliance with Israeli Insurtech Accelerator,” says Arun Balakrishnan, CEO, Xceedance. “IIA’s work to cultivate innovative organizations demonstrates leadership in the insurtech arena and we are pleased to play a supporting role.”
Xceedance Launches On-Demand Services in North America