Judges revealed for Elite Women 2024
Meet the industry leaders in the judging panel for this year’s showcase
As the deadline for nominations on Friday, October 13 approaches, the judges for Insurance Business’s Elite Women 2024 have been revealed:
- Jose Aponte, vice president at Alliant Insurance Services and executive board member of the Atlanta Chapter- Latin American Association of Insurance Agencies (LAAIA)
- Angela Lee, founding executive board member and corporate treasurer at the Asian American Insurance Network
- David Sampson, president and chief executive officer at the American Property Casualty Insurance Association (APCIA)
- Carol Murphy, executive vice president and casualty practice leader at HUB International
- Catherine Richardson, chief operating officer at the Council of Insurance Agents & Brokers
- Charmaine Davis, chairman at the National African American Insurance Association (NAAIA)
Readers are invited to submit nominations for this showcase of the industry’s most inspiring women via this online form. Candidates nominated by someone else will receive a self-nomination form as part of the process.
Participation is open to all women in the US insurance industry and nominations from or on behalf of women from diverse backgrounds are encouraged.
Keep up with the latest news and events
Join our mailing list, it’s free!